* This is a place to show off things you're trying to sell, not something special you made for yourself. Posts with projects not for sale will be deleted.
* Make sure you provide links to your listing (be it eBay, dA, or elsewhere) and pictures. With that in mind, please keep pics to a maximum of 455 so they're not huge and annoying. Also, put them behind a cut.
* This is not a place to post asking for someone to do a custom for you. If you like the work of someone who has posted, leave a comment to one of their entries or send them a message and see if they would be willing to do one for you.
* Don't be a jerk. No, seriously. Don't post fifty million times a day so that the community is full of nothing but your work. There are a lot of crafters out there that you need to share the spotlight with. Three entries per person per day is quite enough, thank you.
* TAG YOUR ENTRIES! I cannot tell you how magical and wonderful tags can be. They help keep things organized and make searching for things that much easier.
* Keep an eye on these rules. They are subject to change as this community grows and faces issues. Because issues are inevitable and growth will come from it.
|WANT TO AFFILIATE?|
Send me an email! phasingirl(at)gmaildotcom
The Gospel According to MLP:FiM
Ponies on Twitter!